Switches: tactile switches, Hall effect switch, piezoelectric switches...
Companies per page
sensory switch with capacitive technology CP APEM
Available with diameter 16, 19 or 22mm bushing, CP series sensory switches are extremely easy to use and ideal for repetitive applications (no operating...
Hall effect push-button switch IH series APEM
APEMs IH Series: low maintenance, contactless, sealed pushbuttons in OFF-MOM & Proportional Output Versions. Switch version for repetitive jogging (OFF-MOM) - Withstands a high number of cycles...
sensory switch with capacitive technology Molex
Capacitive sensing technology uses an electrical field to detect the presence of a human finger or other conducting object as switch activation. When a conductive object enters the field, the switch recognizes...
- › New products (3)
- › Products with video (3)
- Switches: push-button switches, control devices
- Switches: rotary switches, coded switches
- Switches: rocker switches, toggle switches, slide switches
- Switches: position switches, safety switches...
- Switches: reed switches
- Switches: micro-switches, miniature switches...
- Control foot-switches
- Arcolectric switches
- EAO switches
- Eaton switches
- Elma switches
- SCHMERSAL switches
- Socomec switches
- EAO push-button switches
- ELOBAU push-button switches
- Johnson Electric push-button switches
- SCHURTER push-button switches