Analog thermal mass flow-meter
0 - 100 slpm | AFM
- rigid metallic construction
- available flow ranges starting from 0 to 10 sccm up to 0 to 100 slpm
- maximum pressure of 1000 psig (70 bars)
- 0-5 Vdc or 4-20 mA signals
- leak integrity 1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium
- accuracy of ±1% full scale
- totalizer option
- circuit protection
AFM mass flow meter
Model AFM analog mass flow meters are designed to indicate flow rates of gases.
Each of these units incorporates an advanced straight tube sensor in conjunction with flow passage elements constructed of stainless steel. LED readouts of command modules are supplied with 0 to 100 percent calibrations. Zero and span adjustments are conviently accessible from outside of the transmitters.