variable-area flow meter / for liquids
Aalborg Instruments’ Optical Sensor Switches are a non-invasive way of detecting maximum and minimum flow rates that can damage your equipment and processes when automatically operated.
Optical Sensor Switches' Features Include:
• Compact size
• Easy to install and operate
• Excellent for OEM applications
• Easy mounting carrier with Thru beam type photoelectric sensor
• Ideal for automatic monitoring of maximum or minimum flow levels
• Signaling when float is out of light beam range
• Will work with all float materials including clear red colored floats made from sapphire due to the sensor’s enhanced design consisting of receiver and transmitter.
Aalborg’s P, S, and T model flow meters are also compatible with the optical sensor switch.