pyrometer with fiber optic / IR / 2-color / without display
A-FO-PL, A5-EX-FO Series
Accurate Sensors Technologies Ltd
USB, with laser pointer, with fiber optic, with remote sensing head
Min.: 250 °C (482 °F)
Max.: 3,200 °C (5,792 °F)
- Fibre Optic Pyrometers are widely used in high ambient temperature applications without cooling. The fibre optic cable and optical head can withstand maximum 250°C easily while the pyrometer end can tolerate upto 70°C.
- Fibre optic series models can be easily mounted close to the process in applications involving electromagnetic fieds,as the optics and the Fibre cable are short of electronics, there is no interference of strong electromagnetic field on the pyrometer.
- A250 FOPL and A450 FOPL are Single color models while A250C FOPL and A450C FOPL are two color models. These pyrometers come with Laser Pilot light for targeting purpose.
- The pyrometers are equipped with user selectable Analog outputs 4 - 20mA, 0 - 20mA, 0 -10 V and with USB 2.0 digital output and Bluetooth V2.0,RS-232/ RS-485 (user selectable) serial interface.
- Fixed and variable optics available.
- A5-EX-FO is a Multi-wavelength pyrometer. A5-EX FO use special algorithms to accurately calculate both the actual temperature and emissivity of the surface. A5-EX-FO can hold multiple data base so that single instrument can be easily switched between multiple applications.