lamp / incandescent / for warehouses / for mining
for warehouses, for mining
suspended, for hazardous locations
Luminaire is designed for mines lighting and underground spaces susceptible to firedamp. It can also be used in other industrial places, indoor, outdoor or under shelter.
- Light fitting body: Grey cast iron treated with polyester powder paint.
- Marked ATEX 94/9/CE: Zone 0: I M2 Ex de I Zona 1 y 21: II 2GD Ex de tD A IIB T4-T6.
- Working temperature: From -20ºC to +40ºC.
- Accessories: Steel pendant with eye ø 18 mms.
- Cover from grey cast iron.
- Steel basic plate with electronic part and reflector fixed in the body.
- Wiring input: 2 inner and 2 outer earthing clamps for conductive connection. Max. section of connecting conductors 4 mm².