light fixture / fluorescent tube / for storage hall / outdoor
for storage hall, outdoor, workshop
tubular, for industrial applications, IK10, for hazardous locations, low-temperature, IP68
Min.: 18 W
18 W, 36 W, 58 W
Max.: 58 W
The FLAME luminaire of Airfal has been designed to operate in environments in which an explosive atmosphere can be formed or can be present according to ATEX 94/9/CE directive, through the combination of Improve Security Protection e for gases and “tb” body protection for dust. Furthermore, the combination of M1 non flame propagator polycarbonate, as well as antistatic additives in the cap plastic makes it perfect for areas with explosion or fire risks.
Examples of applications can be:
- Annexed areas to fuel loading and unloading, outdoors.
- Areas connected to flammable material valves and piping connections
- Electric power plants.
- Plant and solvent warehouses.
- Waste treatment plants.
- Fertilizer treatment and deposits areas.
- Light fitting body: polycarbonate tube anti-UV of 2mm thickness flame retardant.
- Reflector: white lacquered steel.
- End caps: Polycarbonate.
- Marked ATEX 94/9/CE: II 2GD Ex e mb IIC T4 Gb Ex tb IIIC T85ºC Db (T95ºC para 58W).
- Equipment : Electronic ATEX certified.
- Working temperature: from -30ºC to +50ºC.
- Accessories: 2 stainless steel clamps.
- ATEX cablegland included.
- Glow wire test: 960ºC.