three-phase meter / multifunction / electrical parameters / compact
compact, three-phase, DIN 96x96
UPM309 three-phase multifunction meter panel mounted
UPM309 is an innovative network analyzer for the measurement and data recording of electrical parameters , particularly compact (less than 4 cm thick) and therefore ideal for installations in narrow spaces, very versatile which can be managed or monitored remotely (via Internet by embedded Web Server page), the clear readability thanks to the LCD backlight in large and with excellent price/performance ratio.
Also available the model UPM209RGW with Rogowski coils MFC150 manifactured by Algodue, for quick installation on new or existing plants, with easy adjustment and no need for a powering off.
• DIN 96x96 ultra compact version, only 39 mm depth
• Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
• Main electrical parameters measured and displayed for a cost-effective consumption analysis
• Version for 1 or 5A CT and for direct connection up to 6A
• Possibility to connect by PT
• Up to 8 MB for data recording (ENH version)
• Possibility to record all energy counters (ENH version)
• Up to 24 parameters selectable among real time measurements for MIN/AVG/MAX recording (ENH version)
• MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication by RS485 port or MODBUS TCP communication by Ethernet port
• Possibility to manage the instrument in remote mode by WintoolNET software or by Web interface
• 2 digital outputs, 1 digital input, 1 analog output (optional)