three-phase power meter / with Rogowski inputs / DIN rail
three-phase, with Rogowski inputs, DIN rail
UPM209RGW Three-phase multifunction meter DIN rail mounted with 3 MFC150 Algodue Rogowski coils
UPM209RGW is an innovative network analyzer for the measurement and data recording of electrical parameters , particularly compact (only 4 DIN modules) and therefore ideal for installations in narrow spaces , very versatile which can be managed or monitored remotely (via Internet by embedded Web Server page) , the clear readability thanks to the LCD backlight in large and with excellent price/performance ratio.
The n. 3 Rogowski coils MFC150 manifactured by Algodue, allow quick installation on new or existing plants, with easy adjustment and no need for a powering off.
• 4 DIN modules compact version
• Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
• Main electrical parameters measured and displayed for a costeffective consumption analysis
• 4 available KITs: 30, 45, 70, 90 cm
• 3 selectable current scales
• Possibility to connect by PT
• Up to 8 MB for data recording
• Possibility to record all energy counters
• Up to 24 parameters selectable among real time measurements for MIN/AVG/MAX recording
• MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication by RS485 port or MODBUS TCP communication by Ethernet port
• Possibility to manage the instrument in remote mode by WintoolNET software or by Web server interface