electrical network analyzer / power quality / harmonic / benchtop
PQM3000 - Class A - IEC EN 61000-4-30
for electrical networks
power quality, harmonic
with data logger
Class A rack 19” power quality analyzer for CTs or current clamps
PQM3000 is a high-end power quality analyzer, able to monitor and record the major power quality parameters. It provides an accurate measurement, voltage characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. At the same time it acts as event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc.
Additional PQ data can be recorded, such as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics and Interharmonics, Mains Signalling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems. Extra voltage and current measurement channels give the possibility to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current.
PQM3000 is available in 2 models: one for external standard CTs with 1 or 5A output and another one for current clamps with 1 or 3V ouput. In this way maximum flexibility is granted even on existing plants.
• Two different models, for CTs or current clamps
• Rack 19” mounting
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for further EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded web server
• Communication on Ethernet and 3G networks
• Included external GPS module for accurate timing
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Certified according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3,Class A for voltage characteristics