Electrical network analyzer / power quality / harmonic / benchtop
PQM3000RGW - Class A - IEC EN 61000-4-30
for electrical networks
power quality, harmonic
with data logger, high-performance, with Rogowski inputs
Class A rack 19” power quality analyzer with Rogowski coils
PQM3000RGW is a high-end power quality analyzer, able to monitor and record the major power quality parameters. It provides an accurate measurement, voltage characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. At the same time it acts as event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc.
Additional PQ data can be recorded, such as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics and Interharmonics, Mains Signalling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems. Extra voltage and current measurement channels give the possibility
to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current.
Innovative Rogowski coils are included together with the instrument to grant a complete measurement system as well as quick installation.
PQM3000RGW includes different communication ports so the user can access it in different ways. The Ethernet ports on the front and rear panels allow complete control on the instrument: web access for real-time monitor, device setup, stored data transfer,
• Current inputs for direct connection of Rogowski coils
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for further EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded web server
• Communication on Ethernet and 3G networks
• Included external GPS module for accurate timing
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Certified according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3,Class A for voltage characteristics
Other Algodue Elettronica products
PQ Meters - Class A