Electrical network analyzer / power quality / harmonic / for integration
Class A - IEC EN 61000-4-30 | PQM4000RGW
for electrical networks
power quality, harmonic
with data logger, high-performance, with touchscreen, with Rogowski inputs
Class A DIN 192x144 power quality analyzer with Rogowski coils
PQM4000RGW is a high-end power quality analyzer, able to monitor and record the major power quality parameters. It provides an accurate measurement, voltage characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. At the same time it acts as event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc.
Additional PQ data can be recorded, such as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics and Interharmonics, Mains Signalling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems. Extra voltage and current measurement channels give the possibility
to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current.
Innovative Rogowski coils are included together with the instrument to grant a complete measurement system as well as quick installation. Their current full scale can be programmed among three default values, simply selectable in the device setup, to
ensure maximum flexibility even on existing plants.
• Current inputs for direct connection of Rogowski coils
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for further EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded web server
• Communication on Ethernet, RS485 and WIFI
• USB host port for data transfer
• Integrated GPS for accurate timing
• High resolution TFT display with capacitive touch
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Certified according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3,Class A for voltage characteristics
Other Algodue Elettronica products
PQ Meters - Class A