Electric power supply cable: for variable-frequency motor drives
Alpha Wire's Industrial Series Motor Supply Cable is the answer for exceptional performance in motor and drive applications. The symmetrical design of this flexible cable results in a smaller diameter and easier routing of connectors to servomotors, AC drives, and variable-frequency drives (VFD).
Alpha's Motor Supply Cable is MTW-rated and meets the requirements of NFPA 79, thus allowing them to be used in industrial machinery applications. The cables use our patented Supra-Shield combination of tinned copper braid and double layer of aluminum foil on polyester to offer exceptional EMI performance across the widest range of frequencies.
Industrial Series Motor Supply Cable
- 6-16 AWG conductor size range
- Meet NFPA Standard 79 for industrial machinery
- Premium PVC jacket for outstanding sunlight and oil resistance
- Supra-Shield foil/braid for exceptional EMI protection
- Ideal for motor, drive, wind turbine, and light-duty VFD applications
- Products are available in bulk, cut to length
- Products with STOOW portable rating as well as brake or signal pairs available on request