grounding reel / self-retracting / fixed / compact
AMETEK Hunter Spring Products
compact, stainless steel, explosion-proof, lightweight
20'00" (6.1 m)
This compact static grounding reel is the stainless steel version of the 200-20R ROTA-REEL and is designed to withstand harsh conditions and corrosive environments.
The housing, arbor, cable and grounding clip of this retractable steel reel are all made of 304 stainless steel. As a low-sparking material, 304 stainless steel is commonly used in explosive environments and in the design of explosion-proof equipment. 304 stainless steel also has excellent corrosion resistance properties, making this reel a great choice for marine and chemical applications.
With no coatings to flake or wear, this static grounding reel is also well suited for food and pharmaceutical processing plants.
- Fully stainless steel exterior
- 20ft of 3/32” 304 stainless steel cable, 7x7 construction
- Cable meets MIL-DTL-83420 (Supersedes MIL-W-83420)
- Locking ratchet with automatic rewind
- Stainless steel 50A grounding clip
- Maximum electrical resistance between end clamp and housing is 10 Amps.
- Compact and lightweight (3.5 lbs)
- Yellow Hytrel coated stainless steel cable available (model 200-20R-ST-H)