Temperature calibrator / compact / dry-block
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration
Measured physical value:
Min.: -25 °C (-13 °F)
Max.: 1200 °C (2192 °F)
The new CTC Compact Temperature Calibrator is engineered for “advanced simplicity”, incorporating a number of useful features that greatly extend the range and functionality of the popular temperature calibrator.
The crisp, full-color display, with improved navigation, provides easy access to the new features. The CTC now contains an auto step function with up to 12 preset temperature points, an optimized switch test with automatic up and down test runs, assisted manual calibration using pre-defined temperature points, and memory to store up to 5 calibration processes.
In addition to the new features, the CTC includes improved accuracy with as much as 25%, and a broader temperature range. Like other high end Jofra temperature calibrators, the CTC also now includes an optional input for a reference temperature probe, to increase the accuracy even more.
• Temperature range from -25 to 1205°C (-13 to 2200°F) with 6 models
• Accuracy to ± 0.2°C and Stability to ± 0.04°C
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Multi-hole and/or insert kits
• Input for external reference sensor on all C models
• MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations