pressure data-logger / temperature / voltage / current
nVision Reference Recorder
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration
temperature, pressure, voltage, current, vacuum
USB, with PC interface
with LCD graphic display
industrial, compact, with connector, battery-powered, rugged, weather-resistant, modular, portable, with external sensor, intelligent, high-accuracy, electronic, kit, high-resolution, cost-effective, IP67, intrinsically safe
for monitoring, battery, for refrigerators, for freezers, for harsh environments, loop, microwave
Max.: 1,000,000 unit
The nVision reference pressure recorder from Crystal is accurate enough to replace a deadweight tester, rugged enough to sit in 3 feet of water and portable enough to complete calibrations anywhere.
This reference recorder lets you visualize measurements graphically, with or without a PC, in real time while it is being recorded. This makes it much easier to identify trends or anomalies visually, than in tables of data or spreadsheets.
The nVision features differential pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy, 500,000 data points with 10 readings per second from 2 modules and it compensates accuracy for temperature effects from -20 to 50°C. Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to 15,000 psi / 1,000 bar / 100MPa.
• Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100MPa
• Switch, Voltage, Current, and Temperature
• 500 000 data points - 10 readings per second from 2 modules
• Differential Pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy
Simple User Interface and trustworthy measurement
• Shift everyday wear to replaceable CPF adapter
• Displays live data graphically - no PC required
• Connects to a PC to view live readings or export to tamper proof digital records
• Compensates accuracy for temperature effects from -20 to 50°C
• Includes a calibration certificate with test data at 5 different temperatures from our A2LA accredited laboratory