pressure gauge with LCD display / electronic / for fuel / for gas
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration
with LCD display
for fuel, for gas, for vacuum, for oil, for water, for mud, for fire extinguishers, medical, laboratory, for pharmaceutical applications, for marine applications, for HVAC, for refrigeration application, for hydraulic applications, calibration, for the food industry, for sludge pumps
corrosion-resistant, stainless steel, rugged, portable, high-accuracy, low-pressure, economical, 4-digit, IP67, precision, intrinsically safe, data logging, chemical-resistant, waterproof, high-pressure, explosion-proof, panel-mount, compact, temperature compensated, battery-powered
Max.: 15,000 psi
The XP2i is an easy-to-use, ultra-rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading, 0.02% of full scale, or 0.05% of full scale accuracy levels. Accuracy is not affected from -10 to 50°C. One XP2i pressure gauge can replace 5 or more digital gauges.
Using the DataLoggerXP software this digital pressure gauge offers record of 32,000 data points, battery-optimizing Ultra Low Power (ULP) Mode and over an entire year of continuous recording time. Available up to 15,000 psi.
• Now available to 15 000 psi
• Low pressure absolute ranges!
• Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion
• Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
• Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
• Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
• Easy to use
• Available with a discounted re-calibration program
With the optional DataLoggerXP upgrade
• Includes calibration reminders and alerts
• Record 32 000 data points
• Over an entire year of continuous recording time
• Now available on the Dual-Line Display XP2i