hydraulic bending machine / for tubes / CNC
AMOB - Tube Bending Machines, Section Bending Mach
Max.: 320 mm
Min.: 40 mm
Min.: 60 mm
Max.: 6,000 mm
AMOB has specifically designed the Boiler Tube Bending Machine to meet the manufacturing necessities.
We have apply our technology and knowledge to respond to the manufacturing demands of boiler boiler tubes, superheating coils, water wall panels and economizing coils.
Our CNC Boiler Tube Bender takes tube boiler bending to the top level, and when 1D CLR bending is required or wall thinning is critical.
AMOB has the most efficient and innovative solution for producing extra-tight radius bends with minimal deformation.
When we use the booster device, in conjunction with a fully hydraulic CNC bending machine, we enable precision parts replication with minimal process times as well as remove the possibility of human error.
AMOB puts us at the forefront of the market in terms of minimal elongation and deformation percentages.
This happen because of the capacity of up to 320mm the booster tube bender device from. Once is the key in this market sector, is especially relevant.
As a result of the ability to combine both state of the art machinery innovation with proven tooling design and production techniques, we are at the forefront of the boiler production sector.
Boiler Tube Bending Machine:
- Booster bending: The pressure die assist/booster cylinder is integrated into the pressure die carrier head.
- Compound Tooling: Machined tube groove matching the contour of the previous bend.
- Serpentine tooling: Designed to exact centerline radii specifications requiring continuous 180-degree plane change.
- Special propose tooling: On request CH-L series can be equipped with a punching unit.
- Online diagnosis: AMOB CNC models permit safe online access for troubleshooting