hydraulic bending machine / electric / for tubes / profile
AMOB - Tube Bending Machines, Section Bending Mach
for tubes, profile
numerical control, horizontal, 3 drive rollers, vertical, pyramid type
Max.: 70 mm
Min.: 1,400 mm
AMOB angle rolls support the largest capacity profile bending machines in the world!
With planetary moving bottom rolls, they can achieve faster, tighter bending with fewer passes, which results in reduced cycle times.
The angle bending machinery range is available in both CNC and NC with AMOB’s specially developed auto learning software, which removes the need to do sacrificial test bends and therefore reduces scrap material and wasted production time.
If bending the largest profiles is a requirement, then look no further than the MAH-AC Beam Roller from AMOB.
Angle Rolls standard specification:
- Three driven rolls
- Standard rolls
- Horizontal & vertical working position
- Foot pedal with safety device
- Bottom rolls with programmable digital read-out
- Hydraulic adjustment of bottom rolls
- Electronic overload protection
- Lateral guide rolls (MAH60/3AC – MAH120/3AC)
- Special rolls for profile/tubes
- Hydraulic guide rolls
- Mechanical or hydraulic angle guide rolls
- Guide rolls digital read out
- Variable speed
- Pulling arm device
- Pulling arm device tools