Min.: -40 °F (-40 °C)
Max.: 400 °F (204.44 °C)
The X-series mainly demonstrates its advantages where the temperature differences between the cold and the hot products are very tight.
The small material thickness of the X-series heat transfer plates reduces the heat transfer resistance additionally and leads to extremely high over all heat transfer coefficients.
* Clean, homogeneous, solid-free liquids.
* Extremely high thermal performance.
* Patented hard and soft herringbone corrugation patterns.
* Corrugation depth between 2 and 3 mm.
* The plates can be sealed either by using the SIGMAFIX adhesive-free system or with a high resistance adhesives.
* Wide range of plate and gasket materials.