Aging test chamber / stability / climatic / automatic
ASLi (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd
aging, stability, climatic
Options and accessories:
automatic, with temperature and climatic control, walk-in
Min.: 80 l (21.13 gal)
Max.: 20000 l (5283.44 gal)
1000 l (264.17 gal)
Min.: 40 °C (104 °F)
Max.: 150 °C (302 °F)
80 °C (176 °F)
High Temperature Aging Test Room is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of big test samples, such as electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-paned viewing window for observation of sample under test,with interior lights
3. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
4. French Tecumseh is used as compressor, with environment friendly refrigeration R23, R404A
5. LCD display screen, capable of displaying set point and actual values at the same time
6. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or ramp rates control of temperature.
7. Casters are provided for ease of mobility, with strong positioning screws.