alpha-beta counter / digital / for samples
Simultaneous or independent measurement of total alpha activity and total beta activity in aerosol filters, and also for smear activity testing
Sample counter is designed for simultaneous and independent measurement of total alpha activity and total beta activity in aerosol filters, and also for smear activity testing.
Sample counter can also be used for measurement of:
▪ Total beta activity in "thick-layer" counting samples prepared from sample material (e.g. by evaporation, or any other method of preparing "thick-layer" sample)
▪ Activity of alpha and beta reference sources.
The following design variants are available:
▪ АТ1319 Sample Counter (alpha beta)
▪ АТ1319А Sample Counter (alpha)
▪ АТ1319B Sample Counter (beta)
Sample Counter operating principle is based on smart probes, which detect alpha and beta radiation. Processing device receives spectrometric data from smart probes and displays it.
Processing device is based on embedded panel PC and colour touch display is used for controlling the Sample Counter.
Sample Counter software options:
▪ Running operation setting-up procedure
▪ Selecting measurement variable (count rate, pulses per measurement time, activity, volume activity, specific activity, etc.)
▪ Measuring test sample parameters in various geometries
▪ Logging measurement result in database
▪ Printing measurement results data