horizontal balancing machine / static / for rotors / two-plane
Balance Systems S.r.l
- MK3-A is a manual balancing machine suitable for measuring the unbalance of alternators rotors on two planes (dynamic) or on one plane (static).
- The correction of the unbalance is carried out manually by adding or removing material.
- The measuring unit is equipped with all the devices and instruments necessary for a quick and safe changeover.
- Software is available to support the operator to correct unbalances by drilling.
- The standard machine includes SPC, diagnostics, safety shield.
- High measuring precision.
- High balancing precision
- User friendly
- Quick and precise changeover through preset mechanical stops