manual balancing machine / horizontal / dynamic / static
Balance Systems S.r.l
for rotors, for fans, electric armature, for shafts, for turbine wheels
Weight on rotor:
25 kg (55.1 lb)
Manual balancing machine
- The MK3-25 is a manual machine suitable to measure the unbalance of rotating parts on two planes (dynamic) or on one plane (static). The unbalance correction is carried out manually by adding or removing material.
- The main use of this machine is to balance rotors/armatures of electric motors in general, as well as car alternators or fans, turbines, brushless rotors, shafts, spindles, etc.
- This machine can be interfaced to manual milling/drilling units to rectify the unbalance by removing material.
- Operator interface by industrial PC.
- High level of flexibility and quick changeover.
- High level of flexibility
- High measuring precision
- High balancing precision
- Quick changeover
- User friendly