horizontal balancing machine / dynamic / for electric motor rotors / automatic
max. 3 kg, ø 20 - 110 mm | DMK8-R
Balance Systems S.r.l
for electric motor rotors
- Fully automatic balancing machine for high volume production. Specifically developed for balancing brushless rotors and rotors for asynchronous electric motors, in a completely automatic way on two planes (dynamic). Unbalance removal by radial drilling.
- Unbalance correction by two drilling heads (one for each plane).
- Parts manipulation by rotary cam index unit with 5 arms.
- It can be inserted in any type of lines (pallet, step, by loop, etc.).
- Operator interface by industrial PC.
- High level of flexibility and quick changeover.
- Full range of options to meet all the customer’s requirements.
- Automatic set-up.
- High level of flexibility
- High level of repeatability and precision of the unbalance measuring
- Diagnostic and preventive maintenance program
- Quick changeover
- High level of reliability
- User friendly