Worm gear screw jack (translating screw)
1 kg - 100 t, 5 m/mn
With our wide torque range and extensive experience assembling complete packages we can help you solve your difficult linear motion design challenges with the series bd screw jack.
Screw Jack Products:
Screw Jacks are the ideal product to push, pull, lift, lower and position loads of anything from a couple of kilograms to hundreds of tonnes. Many of our customers prefer our Series BD Screw Jack in preference to hydraulic or pneumatic jacks because of their greater precision and consistency.
Our Screw Jacks can run at Lifting Speeds of up to 5.4 m/min which is 90 millimeters per second. These lifting screws can be made up to 4 meters in length and longer ones can be made upon request and are capable of lifting 500 kN (50 tonne).
Strong Engineering Capability and a Wide Product Range:
- Experienced application engineers will help guide you through your selection process helping you optimize your solution.
- We will help you design the full linear drive system including all accessories such as bevel gearboxes, drive shafts, and sensors.
- We can make custom screwjacks for your extremely high load needs
- Stainless steel screwjacks available for challenging environments
Screw Jack Specifications:
- Sizes: 27, 40, 58, 66, 86, 100, 125, 200
- Load Capacity: 1 Kg to 100 tonnes
- Lifting Speed: 5m/min