ABO Series air blow-off nozzles project a flat fan-shaped curtain of gas in a direction parallel to the axis of the nozzle body. Gases most commonly used are air and steam. ABO nozzles are designed with large maximum free passage sizes to reduce clogging and minimize the effects of minor tip damage.
ABO assemblies comprise a body a retaining cap and a nozzle tip. Standard materials are brass. 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. Other materials are available on request.
• Large maximum free passage
• Wider, more uniform coverage
• Easy assembly/disassembly and cleaning
• Cooling of Components/Parts
• Debris Removal
• Cleaning and Drying of Parts
• Small Gas Curtains