Non-rotating pneumatic cylinder
9/16" - 2 1/2"
Non-Rotating Air Cylinders
* Bimba's new Non-Rotating Original Line stainless steel body air cylinder design consists of a unique square piston rod with rounded corners. The square rod prevents rotation better than other rod configurations, and the rounded corners provide longer seal life than conventional hexagon rods. The unusual geometry of the square rod also provides superior rotation control.
* All bore sizes have a rotational control of less than or equal to ±3 degrees. Bore sizes for the non-rotating cylinders are 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2".
* The special high strength aluminum alloy rod guide provides high load carrying capability and abrasion resistance. The urethane-based rod seal provides excellent seal life and leak-free service.
* The Non-Rotating Original Line cylinder is dimensionally interchangeable with the standard Original Line stainless steel cylinder.
* Available in Double Acting and Reverse Acting models.