Brushless DC electric motor
1/3 - 3/8 HP, IP44, RoHS | 34B Series
BODINE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Totally enclosed, non-ventilated (IP-44).
- Plug-in connectors facilitate electrical connections.
- Electronic commutation provides quiet operation and low electro-magnetic interference (EMI) while eliminating brush maintenance and contamination from brush dirt.
- Molded hall sensor assembly for accurate commutation.
- Wound stator with exposed laminations provides excellent heat transfer and allows maximum power per motor frame size.
- Rare earth magnets on the rotor provide high torque and low rotor inertia.
- Brushless motors require a control.
- Performance ratings of 115° C winding, 25° C ambient, and no heat sink.
- May have to be operated below ratings if unfiltered control is used and if duty is intermittent and/or if heat sink is provided (consult a Bodine applications engineer first).
- May be operated above ratings if duty is intermittent and/or if heat sink is provided (consult a Bodine applications engineer first).
- Face mounting is standard.
- Select encoders and brakes can be installed on motors with "accessory ready" shaft and mounting features. Check CAD drawings for mounting details.
- Cable model 3983 for connecting 130V motors to Bodine chassis controls.
- "L" bracket kit model 5968 permits alternate mounting.
- Motors may be used with a variety of controls, including servo amplifiers, that produce square-wave current for 3-phase, 4-pole brushless motors with 60° commutation.
- We stock a full line of single-quadrant speed controls ideally matched for our brushless motors.