Parallel-shaft DC helical gearmotor
1/17 HP, RoHS | 24A-Z Series
BODINE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Face mount is standard.
- Encoder model 0940 (can be used only on models that have an accessory shaft).
- "L" bracket mount kit model 5968.
- We stock a full line of speed controls for our PMDC motors.