Permanent magnet DC electric motor
1/50 - 1/7 HP, IP40, RoHS | 24A Series
BODINE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class "F" insulation, Class "B" rating.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Oversized brushes for long life.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Flange mount.
- Encoder model 0940 (can be used only on models that have an accessory shaft).
- "L" bracket mount kit model 0990.