The lead-free alloy ECO 4 is suitable for electronic assembly such as component attach, touch-up for surface mount technology and general hand-soldering applications.
* Trade name: ECO 4
* Alloy designation: Sn96 Ag3 Cu1
* Alloy composition: Sn96,5 Ag3 Cu0,5
* Melting point: 217 - 220°C.
* Available in solid and flux cored formats depending on its application.
* Alloy compliant to European standard: EN-ISO 9453 alloy nº 711.
* Standard diameters availability: from 0,3 mm to 6 mm.
* Standard packing conditions availability: plastic reels of: 100 gr. | 250 gr. | 500 gr. | 1 Kg | 2 Kg | 4 Kg. Other conditions may be available upon request.