optical spectrometer / industrial / portable / real-time
portable, real-time, high-precision, monitoring, rugged, OP-FTIR
The system is based on the method of Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy. Infrared radiation is modulated by an interferometer and transmitted to an array of retroreflectors positioned at a distance of typically several hundred meters using a telescope. The reflected radiation is received by the same telescope and focused onto a detector.
The large spectral range allows identification and quantification of a wide range of compounds. An important application of the system is air monitoring at industrial, construction or municipal sites. In addition, the OPS allows high-precision quantification of atmospheric gases.
• Rugged and reliable
• Based on industry-proven RockSolid™ interferometer
• Lightweight, portable design
• Easy to set up and dismantle
• Versatile hardware to meet your needs
• Real-time multi component analysis
• Internal source
• No need for liquid nitrogen