temperature monitoring system / measurement / for machines / process
Calex Electronics Limited
measurement, for machines, process, alarm
digital, Modbus, real-time, stationary, networked, RS485, modular, measuring system, with visualization system, multi-point, multi-channel, data acquisition, compact, infrared, IP65, continuous
PyroMiniBus - Multi-channel Infrared Temperature Measurement System
The PyroMiniBus is a system of miniature infrared temperature sensors and optional multi-channel display modules.
Each sensor has direct RS485 Modbus communications, with no need for special interface cards. Sensors can be connected to Calex display units, or directly to third-party Modbus networks such as supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA).
The flexible, modular PyroMiniBus system is suitable as a standalone installation, or for integration into an existing network of Modbus equipment.
- Measure surface temperature from -20 to 1000°C on a variety of target materials, including painted surfaces, paper, plastics, asphalt, food, organic materials, rubber and many more.
- Touch screen display units and Panel PCs for configuration, display, alarms and data logging
- The PyroMiniBus is ideal as a low-cost, standalone 6-channel system, or it can be connected to a larger system using the PM180's separate Modbus Master and Slave interfaces
- Connect the PM180 touch screen terminal to another network as a slave device, using its secondary Modbus interface
- Analogue and alarm relay outputs via optional modules
- Conforms to industrial EMC standards
- Robust miniature sensors withstand 120°C ambient temperature without cooling
- Junction box for easy wiring (optional)