fixed infrared pyrometer / IP65 / compact / non-contact
Calex Electronics Limited
IP65, compact, non-contact
Max.: 1,000 °C (1,832 °F)
Min.: 0 °C (32 °F)
The PyroNFC is a very small industrial non-contact temperature sensor with a choice of voltage or thermocouple outputs. It measures just 29 x 31 mm, so it is ideal where available space is limited.
NFC communications allow the PyroNFC to be configured with an Android smartphone and the free Calex PyroNFC app.
The PyroNFC measures the surface temperature of solids and liquids, with a near-instant response time of 0.125 seconds.
• Temperature range 0°C to 1000°C
• Analogue Output: Voltage version: 0-5 V, 1-5 V or 0-10 V DC, selectable and rescalable via app. Thermocouple version: Type K thermocouple output.
• Alarm output (open collector)
• Very small size and light weight
• Fully configurable via NFC (Near Field Communication) using Android smartphone with the free Calex PyroNFC app