Continuous polyurethane foam dispensing system
240 - 430 Kg/h | Maxfoam
The Maxfoam system for making continuous flexible foam block is in production worldwide and it is accepted as the most efficient way to produce flexible foam slabstock. To date Cannon Viking Maxfoam equipment is in successful and economical operation worldwide with more than 350 companies in more than 120 countries. Cannon Viking Maxfoam equipment is designed to the highest standard and incorporates many "quality" features as standard not found on our competitors equipment.
With the Maxfoam process the individually metered chemicals are first mixed together in a mechanical mixing head, then fed directly into a metal trough (expansion device) where the chemical reaction takes place. The rising foam then passes from the top of the trough on to a variable width, steel telescopic Maxfoam fallplate unit, which then leads the expanding foam block on to and along a metal slat horizontal conveyor for the completion of the foam rise and initial cure.
Cannon Viking Maxfoam Features and Benefits
The method of precise chemical mixing and accurate controlled chemical distribution and foam rise gives the following major economic advantages with Cannon Viking Maxfoam equipment
- Flat top, square shaped foam blocks with better cutting conversion and less scrap
- Lower skin density reduced bottom and side skins resulting in less waste
- Less foam density variation in the block more regular foam per block
- Variable width foam blocks as a standard feature reduced waste thanks to production width flexibility
- Optimum chemical conversion less waste thanks to high quality accurate equipment
- Reduced labour requirement Manpower cost savings particularly with Omega