Semi-automatic labeler / for self-adhesive labels / side / for bottles
for self-adhesive labels
side, for bottles, for the pharmaceutical industry, compact, for the food industry, for the wine industry, 2-label
The "Ninette 2", which is designed by CDA, is a semi-automatic labelling machine that can apply two adhesive labels to all types of cylindrical products.
Its production capacity can reach 800 bottles/hour or 15 products/minute.
This very versatile machine labels bottles of varying formats, regardless of what they are made of (glass, PET or PVC) without any hardware change.
- The machine can be supplied with a frame on caster wheels to make it easy to move;
- A version of the machine exists for 300mm diameter cans;
- Application of labels on very lightweight or small-diameter containers (Mini Kit option);
- Labelling height above 190 mm and up to 300 mm;
- Application of labels with large backing strips;
- Application of labels on supports with protrusions;
- Installation of locating sensors (notch, label, weld seam, pattern or dot) for perfect label positioning; as well as ultrasonic label detector cells (for transparent acetate labels);
- Integration of a batch marking system.
Other CDA products