Electric valve actuator / linear
7 - 200 kN, 25 - 500 mm
The CENTORK Linear actuators are suitable for the actuation of valves with a linear movement (Globe, gate or diaphgram valves) where a high accuracy is needed or where the valve allows only a linear actuation
With the integration of a multiturn actuator and a LC linear thrust unit, that converts the multiturn movement into a linear one, a linear and self-locking movement with a wide range of output speeds.
Both 460/470 series Digital actuators and 400/410 series electromechanical actuators can be used in combination with the suitable LC linear thrust unit.
The 400 or 460 series actuators can be completed with different Centronik control options and with different combinations of switching and signalling options to cover a wider range of applications.
Through the use of the suitable multiturn actuators series (400 or 410;460 or 470), both On/Off or Modulating options can be supplied.
- Thrust range from 7 KN to 200 KN.
- Strokes from 25 to 500 mm.
- Operating speeds from 24 to 448 mm/min.
- Torque and position setting.
- Output flanges and couplings according to ISO 5210 and DIN3338.
- Handwheel for manual operation.
- High degree of weatherproof protection IP67 (IP68 optional). High quality corrosion protection.
- Wide range of switching and signalling options.
Other Centork products