storage cabinet / under-bench / hinged door / double-door
CSF6, CSF7 series
hinged door, double-door, single-door
hazardous materials, for flammable products, laboratory
495 mm, 595 mm, 990 mm, 1,090 mm
620 mm, 720 mm
Completely manufactured from 1; 1,5; 2 mm thickness steel sheet, cold pressed,
epoxy coated with acid resistant epoxy powders electro-statically applied
at a temperature of 200 °C, which ensures a layer thickness higher than 90
microns on the whole surface of the cabinet. Special insulation with rock-wool
fiber high density panels 300 kg/m3 (Fiberceramic exempt) resistant to high
temperatures (800 °C) and panels of calcium sulphate.
Internal finishing with MFC panels, resistant to acid and corrosive vapours.
Certification TYPE 90 as from last EN 14470-1 NORM and EN 14727.
• Automatic door closure in case the ambient temperature exceeds 47 °C.
• Lock with key and door blockage.
• Feet adjustment level.
• 90 minutes certified valves close the ventilation holes when the temperature
exceeds 70 °C; one is placed on the rear for extraction.
• Air extraction duct collar 100 mm diam.
• Anti-sparking hinges.
• 3 cm thermo-expanding gasket (DIN 1402).
• Grounding connection to prevent electrostatic charges