Hydrogen analyzer / carbon / nitrogen / beverage
5E-CHN2200 |CE |ASTM D5921 |ASTM D5373 |140samples
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, beverage, food, coal, cement, protein, biomass, for plastics, for tobacco
automatic, for precision materials handling, calibration, cost-effective, graphic, power plant, adjustment, laboratory, for the food industry, for the mining industry
5E Series C/H/N Elemental Analyzer is used to determine carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen content in solid and liquid material.
Standard conformity :
AS 1038.6.4, ASTM D5373, ASTM D5291, ISO 16634, ISO 16948, ISO 29541, EN 15407,EN ISO 16948:2015-0, GB/T 30728, GB/T 30733, UNI 15104, UNI CEN/TS 15407
1. Maximum Efficiency
1) High throughput: standard auto loader for 35 samples per layer, stackable to 4 layers(140 samples) available.
2) Dual-stage furnace system with pure oxygen flow to ensure the complete combustion of all samples.
2. Good Environment Adaptability
1) Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
2) O-ring free from heat resource.
3. Minimum Consumption
1) Independent detectors to determine C, H, N respectively. Analysis of CH mode and CHN mode can be chosen on software. (For 5E-CHN2200)
2) Saving time, gas and reagent: only 5.5ml blended gas needed to be analyzed.
4. Unattended Operation
The operator is limited to just adding sample to auto sample loader. Then the instrument will finish the test, cool down and shut off automatically.
Analysis Time : 4-6 mins, depending on sample combustion conditions
Repeatability : Carbon(Cad)≤0.45%, Hydrogen(Had)≤0.10%, Nitrogen(Nad)≤0.05%
Sample Mass : Up to 1000mg, depending on sample matrix
Furnace Type : Resistance furnace, max. temp 1050℃
coal, coke, oil, petroleum, biomass, fertilizer, plastic, food, hydrocarbons and plant tissue, leaves and tobacco, etc.
power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, food industry, education etc.
Other CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd products