sulfur analyzer / coal / flue gas / infrared absorption
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
sulfur, coal, flue gas
inspection, power plant, laboratory, for the mining industry, for quality control, infrared
5E-IRSⅡ Infrared Sulfur Analyzer is used to determine the total sulfur content by infrared absorption, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry ,commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
AS 1038.6.3.3, ASTM D1552, ASTM D3177, ASTM D4239, ASTM D5016,
ISO 19579, GB/T 25214, GB/T 28732, BS 1016
1. Stability and Accuracy
1) Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability, precision and accuracy.
2) Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components.
3) Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air.
2. Easy Operation
1) The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
2) Upgraded gas circuit design and reliable components to minimize the maintenance work.
3) Unique “Quick Start” Button to simplify the operation.
Max. Sample loading: 1 sample per batch manually
Analysis Method: Infrared absorption
Analysis Resolution: 0.001%
Sulfur Range: 0.01%-30% Customized range available
Analysis Time per Sample: ≤120s
Analysis Temp.: 1350℃
Sample Mass: 200mg-400mg (300mg is recommended)