thermogravimetric analyzer / food / coal / biomass
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
food, coal, biomass, for ashes
automatic, volatiles, laboratory, for the mining industry, for quality control, thermogravimetric
5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyzer (Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter in coal, coke, biomass, limestone and iron ore, food and feedstuffs by thermogravimetric method. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, food industry, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc. It could work both simultaneously and independently.
ASTM D3173/D3174/D3175/DD7582, ISO 17246, GB/T 30732, GB/T 212, ISO 18123/18122/18134
1. High Stability and Reliability
1) Dual furnace which could work both simultaneously and independently. Unique isolation board to ensure accurate result of volatile matter.
2) Patented technology of heat-resistant to ensure stability and reliability. 3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
3) Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
4) Unique design to ensure the stability of heating efficiency.
5) Using blank crucible to calibrate the influence of the thermal buoyancy.
2. Convenient Operation
1) The operator is limited to just adding sample to a crucible.
2) Reference method and customized method available.
3) Capable to load sample continuously and singly.
4) Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3. Cost Saving
Available for analysis without oxygen and nitrogen by configured air pump, except for lignite.
4. Good Safety
Automatically heating off when open the ash furnace cover.