Muffle furnace / heat treatment / chamber / hot air
5E-MF6400 |5E-MF6100K |1000℃
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
laboratory, for metallurgy, for the food industry
7.2 l (1.9 gal)
1000 °C (1832 °F)
5E Series Muffle Furnace is used to determine the ash, volatile matter in coal, coke, biomass and other organic material.
5E-MF6400 Muffle Furnace
5E-MF6100K Muffle Furnace
AS 1038.3, ASTM D1102/D3174/D7582/E830, UNI EN 15148, UNI EN15403, UNI EN ISO 18122, ISO 562, ISO 18123, TGA ASTM D7582, TGA AS 1038.3, GB/T 212, GB/T 28731, GB/T 30732, MTT 1087
1. Unique Feature - The furnace can be connected with CLIMS
1) Over-temp alarm and SCM/PC temperature control.
2) One PC connects more than one muffle furnace. Available to record and transmit analysis data for each set, including sample number, sample mass, heating time, results.
2. High Reliability and Efficiency
The temperature could rise to 950 °C within 15 mins. Multiple batches of tests could be carried in a day.
3. Easy Operation
1) Easy to read temperature and time with LCD backlight.
2) Furnace hole on front door is available for calibration.
4. Customized Setting
1) Automatically complete the temperature controlling procedure by choosing different program. (Slow ash and volatile matter program are available for choice)
2) The heating temperature and time could be adjusted by user.
Max. Temp.: 1000℃
Furnace Size(L×W×H): 300mm×200mm×120mm
Embedded Furnace Wire: Yes(5E-MF6400) No(5E-MF6100K)
Other CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd products