Ash fusibility analyzer / coal / benchtop / automatic
5E-AF4105 |ASTM1857 |5 samples |1600℃
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
automatic, temperature control, laboratory, for the mining industry
5E-AF4105 Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
AS 1038-1995, ASTM D1857/D1857M/E935/935M, ISO 540, UNI CEN/TS 15370, GB/T 219, GB/T 30726, BS 1060-1995
1. Determine four critical temperatures (DT, ST, HT, FT) automatically.
2. Unique furnace design with hermetic structure,quantitative gas tightnesstest could be performed inside chamber.
3. Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
4. 3.2Mega-pixel professional camera provides high resolution image.
5. Excellent image processing method and critical temperature measurement to ensure precise result.
6. Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
7. Auto power-off after analysis ,shorten operator's stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
Max. Sample loading : 5 samples
Max. Temp. : Up to 1600℃
Camera pixel : 3.2 Mega-pixel
Analysis Atmosphere : Oxidizing Atmosphere / Reducing Atmosphere
power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.