Jaw crusher / stationary / for laboratories / coal
5E-JCA |HRC48-55 |≤12%
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
for laboratories, coal
Min.: 200 kg/h (440.92 lb/h)
Max.: 2000 kg/h (4409.25 lb/h)
5E-JCA Series Jaw Crusher is designed for primary crushing of medium-hard, brittle and tough materials. Typical sample material includes coal, coke, limestone and so on.
1. Jaw plates with BTMcr20 material are reversible for extended life.
2. Patented design for easy and quick jaw gap adjustment provides good control of product sizing while minimizing downtime and labor service requirements.
3. Hermetic structure improving the operation environment and reducing sample contamination.
4. Improved safety with protection shielding and emergency button.
5. Access to the chamber through the front door makes it convenient to clean.
Size of Feed Inlet: 100×60 mm 150×125mm
Feed Size: ≤50mm ≤100mm
Discharge Size: ≤3-13mm adjustable ≤6-38mm adjustable
Moisture Adaptability: ≤12%
Approx. Hardness of Feeding Sample: HRC48-55
Throughput: 200~500kg/h 500~2000kg/h
Net Weight: 201kg 378kg
Dimensions(L×W×H): 875mm×460mm×765mm 1046mm×600mm×1090mm