X-ray fluorescence analyzer / coal / elemental / online
5E-SOLAS | x-ray |online analyzer
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
online, X-ray fluorescence
5E-SOLAS is a fully automated multi-element on-line analyzer for bulk materials like coal, ores or other minerals and comprises a sample taking device combined with an XRF-analyzer. It may be positioned at conveyor-belts, crushers or attached as analyzer to an (automated) sampling system of different make.
The basic instrument is equipped with an XRF-analyzer, which allows simultaneous analysis of up to eight elements from Al to U. data processing and display are done using Siemens WINCC technology. 5E-SOLAS is a completely self-checking equipment in all vital functions to ensure reliable results. All operation is completely automatic and can be monitored and influenced from remote places.
Fields of Application:
Immediately downstream of the excavator
1. To determine the sulfur & ash contents as well as the composition of the ash.
2. To detect sand infiltrating the raw lignite.
3. To blend the raw lignite with overburden as a means of adjusting the ash content.
4. To control the quality predicted by geological models.
5. To detect quality changes which have to be taken care of quickly.
In thermal power plants
1. To avoid slag formation, 5E-SOLAS is able to calculate typical parameters, such as the acid/base ratio, the SiO2 ratio or the slagging factor..
2. To optimize the control of cleaning mechanisms (such as water lance blowers) in power plants, depending on the coal quality.
3. As incoming quality inspection; the blending with selected additives will make it possible to respond to quality problems, so that incidents causing extensive damage can be avoided.