carbon analyzer / hydrogen / solids / combustion
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
carbon, hydrogen, solids
5E-CH2200 Carbon Hydrogen Analyzer is used to determine carbon and hydrogen content in solid and liquid material, such as coal, coke, oil, petroleum, biomass, fertilizer, plastic, food, hydrocarbons and plant tissue, leaves and tobacco, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, food industry, education etc.
1. Maximum Efficiency
(1) High throughput: standard auto loader for 35 samples per layer, stackable to 4 layers available.
(2) Dual-stage furnace system with pure oxygen flow to ensure the complete combustion of all samples.
2. Good Environment Adaptability
(1)Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
(2)O-ring free from heat resource.
3. Minimum Consumption
(1) Independent detectors to determine C, H, N respectively. Analysis of CH mode and CHN mode can be chosen on software. (For 5E-CHN2200)
(2) Saving time, gas and reagent: only 5.5ml blended gas needed to be analyzed.
4. Unattended Operation
The operator is limited to just adding sample to auto sample loader. Then the instrument will finish the test, cool down and shut off automatically.