RS422/RS485 M2M Controller / IoT / ARM Cortex A8 / DIN rail-mounted
multi I/O | CONPROSYS
ARM Cortex A8
CPS-MC341-ADSC1-111 is an integrated type of a M2M controller with isolated RS-422/485, isolated digital/counter input, isolated digital output, analog input isolated between the channel, RS-232C and Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with ARM Cortex-A8 processor (600MHz) and onboard 512MB DDR3-SDRAM.
Boot device adopts onboard NOR-FLASH. The product realize all from development to utilize by operation on web browser. The product is equipped with function such as Web monitoring with I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information and task divergence and construct cloud system at low cost and in a short time.
- Compact and DIN rail mountable design
- Measures data by I/O sensor and sends it to a cloud server
- Supports a wide range of ambient temperature from -20 to +60°C
- Equipped with a powerful platform in fan less motion
- Free data collection software is available.
CPU ARM Cortex-A8 600MHz
SD card slot 1
Analog Input: 2ch
Digital Input: 4ch* Output: 2ch
Counter Input: 2ch*
*It is possible to allocate 2ch to counter input