displacer level transmitter / for liquids / flange-mount / stainless steel
Dandong Top Electronics Instrument (Group) Co.,Ltd
flange-mount, stainless steel, HART, 2-wire, with digital display, with temperature sensor, 4-20 mA, high-precision, for bypass, with digital output, temperature-compensated, smart, economical
for food applications, for sumps, for storage tanks, for atmospheric vessels, for pressurized vessels, for corrosive environments, for the food and beverage industry, for fill monitoring, for medical applications, for OEM, for harsh environments
Max.: 2,500 mm
Min.: 300 mm
Max.: 420 bar (6,091.58 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 400 °C (752 °F)
Min.: -70 °C (-94 °F)
DLT 9000 type level(interface) transmitter is researched and developed independently by DDTOP Group. It can be used for measuring level, interface and density. With HART communication protocol, it can output 4~20mA current signal and realize remote control.
1)It can adapt to all kinds of extreme environmental conditions.
2) High stability and durability.
3)Low failure rate.
4) With reasonable price, it can be widely used in many industrial fields.
5)Easy and fast installation.
1) Supply voltage:12~30V DC
2) Output signal: 4~20 mA Dc
3) Measuring range: 300mm—2500mm (over range allowed)
4) Nominal pressure: ≤42.0MPa(2500Lb)
5) Nominal diameter: DN40 or at customers’ request
6) Ambient temperature: -40 ºC to +80 ºC (when ≤–30ºC, no LCD display.)
7) Operating temperature: –70ºC to +400ºC
8) Measuring accuracy: 0.5%; 1.0%
9) LCD display: Output current signal、process variable、process temperature、percentage range、rotation angle of torque tube.
10) Medium density difference: ≥0.08g/cm³
11) Material of torque tube: Standard configuration Inconel 600,optional Monel, HasetlloyC-276
12) Wetted material: 304、316L or at customers’ request
IECEx Ex ia ⅡC T5 Gb Ex d ⅡC T5～T6 Gb
TUV Ex ia ⅡC T5 Gb Ex d ⅡC T5～T6 Gb
PCEC Ex ia IIC T5/T6 Ex d IIC T5/T6
14) Protection grade: IP66
Level, interface and density measuring in petrochemical, metallurgy,energy, electricity, food, construction and other fields.