displacer level transmitter / for liquids / for solids / HART
Dandong Top Electronics Instrument (Group) Co.,Ltd
for liquids, for solids
HART, stainless steel, 2-wire, with digital display, economical, 4-20 mA, smart, high-precision, flange-mount, with temperature sensor, temperature-compensated, with digital output, analog, ATEX, IECEx, IP67, corrosion-resistant
for storage tanks, for the pharmaceutical industry, for the food and beverage industry, for the food industry, fuel tank, for OEM, for harsh environments
Max.: 2,500 mm
Min.: 300 mm
Max.: 420 bar (6,091.58 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 400 °C (752 °F)
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
DDTOP brand displacer level transmitter has been the OEM manufacture for Fisher since 1999. DLC3000 series displacer type level(interface) transmitter is manufactured by FISHER. After many years' supporting manufacture and maintenance, we have accumulated a wealth of experience, and can provide our customers with guarantee for secure and long-term using and mainenance.
1)It can adapt to all kinds of extreme environmental conditions.
2) High stability and durability.
3)Low failure rate.
4) With reasonable price, it can be widely used in many industrial fields.
5)Easy and fast installation.
1) Supply voltage:12~30V DC
2) Output signal: 4~20 mA Dc
3) Measuring range: 300mm—2500mm (over range allowed)
4) Nominal pressure: ≤42.0MPa(2500Lb)
5) Nominal diameter: DN40 or at customers’ request
6) Ambient temperature: -40 ºC to +80 ºC (when ≤–30ºC, no LCD display.)
7) Operating temperature: –70ºC to +400ºC
8) Measuring accuracy: 0.5%; 1.0%
9) LCD display: Output current signal、process variable、process temperature、percentage range、rotation angle of torque tube.
10) Medium density difference: ≥0.08g/cm³
11) Material of torque tube: Standard configuration Inconel 600,optional Monel, HasetlloyC-276
12) Wetted material: 304、316L or at customers’ request
13) Explosion-proof: Ex d ⅡCT6; Ex ia ⅡC T6
14) Protection grade: IP66
Level, interface and density measuring in petrochemical, metallurgy,energy, electricity, food, construction and other fields.