Electric wire rope hoist
800 - 50 000 kg | DRH series
* This is the universal, basic configuration, with fixing eyebolts that allow the DRH hoist to be fixed on a frame as a double girder trolley or in a suspended execution.
* Made with modular components.
* The basic components (motor, reducer, rope drum) are assembled in a coaxial line useing high strength bolted connections in order to guarantee maximum use of the hook run and minimum overall dimensions of the hoist body.
* Every connection can be inspected and has self-locking safety nuts.
* FEM service group 1Am, 2m and 3m: capacity from 800 to 20.000 kg. with hoists 2 and 4 rope falls.
* FEM service group FEM 1Bm, 1Am, 2m: capacity from 25.000 to 50.000 kg. with hoists 6 and 8 rope falls.
* Lifting height from 4 m to 58 m.
* Coaxial reducer with three stages of reduction and conical self-braking motor, enclosure IP55, insulation class F, complete with thermal probe as standard.
* Standard supply voltage three-phase 400 V-50 Hz. (Voltage and frequency different from the standard are available on request)
* Noise level less than 85 dB (A).
* Plastic protective roof above the hoist's drum type “C”, “N” and “L” is supplied as standard.
* Electromechanical overload device supplied as standard.